Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Crazy sentences using the things i found around the house from the alphabet

crazy sentences using the things i found around
the house

1.the apple was talking a photo 
2.the blanket was eating licorice out of a cup
3.the cup was so cold it put a hoodie on
4.the doll didn't wear sunscreen and she turned orange
5.the egg was swimming with the fish eating noodles then a zebra jumped in to 
6.the fish was swimming with egg eating noodles then a zebra jumped in to
7.the ginger nut was stuck to the magnet the rabbit used the key to get them unstuck 
8. The unicorn taped the jelly to the yellow vivid 

9. The ice drew a question mark and a x.

1 comment:

  1. Brylie, you have definitely thought of some fun, silly sentences. I like how you used more than one object in each sentence. I liked the sentence about the cup being cold so it put a hoodie on. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post