Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

All About Me!


 

Yesterday at cyber smart we made these pictures about us. These pictures have our favourite animal, colour, food and subject  it is also stating our  family members , what we want to be when we are older, our teacher, our first name last name and our age. They also have a picture of our self and  our hero. Lucky i used free images because if its not free and you use it and give no credit what so ever that's called plagiarism and if you do that then you are breaking the law! 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bylie. My name is Sascha and I am from Haypark school rm 6.

    This post is great, it nice to know more about you and what you like. I really like the colours you used in the text.
    I really like Ariana Grande to.
    Good job and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sascha for the lovely comment. I'm glad that we have something in common.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post